Ennead Architects is seeking an entry level interior designer to join its studio in New York, USA.
Ennead is looking for an entry level interior designer or interior architect to join our interiors group. The selected candidate will support senior staff and work as a key part of multiple design teams, and on multiple project types including education, institutional, performing arts, corporate and healthcare.
This position requires active involvement in all phases of design from programming, concept, space planning, design development and documentation, as well as FF&E selection, specification and procurement.
- support senior staff in researching new materials
- assist in the development of layouts for typical rooms/space types
- assist in the development of material palettes
- graphic and material presentations for in-house and client meetings
- create 3D renderings for in-house study and client presentations
- construction documentation in Revit
- assist in the research, selection and specification of FF&E
- Degree in interior design or interior architecture
- proficiency with Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, Excel, Word and other design related software
- working towards NCIDQ, LEED and/or Well accreditation a plus
- authorisation to work in the US
How to apply:
Interested applicants must submit a cover letter, resume and portfolio to [email protected].
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email, and please go to www.ennead.com/employment, download the applicant ID forms and submit the Applicant ID, Veteran Self-ID, and Disability Self-ID Forms with your materials.
In addition, please indicate in your cover letter whether or not you are legally authorized to work in the US, or if you will now, or in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B visa status).
The firm is an equal opportunity employer and complies with applicable local, state and federal fair employment practices laws. The firm gives equal opportunity and consideration to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, creed, age, disability which is unrelated to the individual’s ability to perform the duties of a particular job or position, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable local, state or federal laws.