Viaduct is seeking a maternity leave cover for the position of digital content manager in its London studio.
Based in London, the role will be for a minimum period of six months, with a potential for extension. It is available as either a full-time or part-time position.
One of central London’s leading contemporary furniture showrooms is looking for a digital content manager to join us in Clerkenwell. We are a busy enthusiastic team of twelve working to help our clients source high quality furniture and lighting for their projects all over the world. We have a light, airy, spacious showroom with good transport links. Enthusiasm for design is essential for this role as well as experience in this field. There is a broad range of tasks ranging from technical to editorial.
You will be expected to carry out the following:
- oversee day to day running of Viaduct’s content strategy and digital marketing campaigns
- oversee day to day running of Viaduct’s website and e-commerce operation
- create and curate content including editorial, key landing page and interface copy, integrating keyword research and other SEO techniques
- responsible for designing, writing, editing and proofreading editorial content such as journal posts
- integrating social media campaigns into the overall business strategy
- monitor key performance metrics for all campaigns and website activity
- manage content for online promotions, sales and special events
- knowledge of UX and UI principles and methodologies
- E-commerce management experience
- experience working with content management systems
- experience using and applying data analysis
- understanding of legal requirements surrounding GDPR and e-commerce
- proficient in use of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- experience of developing and troubleshooting website features
- experience and understanding of Pinterest, Instagram and LinkedIn for commercial purposes
- digital photography and photo editing skills
- proofreading skills and understanding of best practices for writing for the web
- experience of creating both editorial and interface copy
Working hours: 9.30 am to 6 pm, Monday to Friday with 20 days annual holiday. The majority of the time should be spent in the showroom, but some home working is allowable.
The salary is according to experience.
Please submit a cover letter, CV and salary expectations via the apply for job button below.