ConForm Architects has an opportunity for an experienced Part 2 architectural assistant or recently qualified architect to join its team in London.
You will have a meaningful role within our collaborative studio working on a variety of original and innovative projects, offering the chance to quickly progress your architectural career and experience. Our team work predominantly at the studio in Farringdon, although this is not prescriptive and flexible/home working is supported providing project progress and deadlines are not hindered.
Our award-winning work varies across scales and sectors, and we are currently working through exciting projects with more about to begin. You will be part of the growth of the practice at an important time as we transition to larger scale residential projects whilst maintaining the originality of thought and eye for detail shown across our portfolio.
You should have experience on exceptional residential projects in the UK across all RIBA work stages and the diverse set of skills this requires. The role offers the responsibility to run and have ownership of your own projects with support from the practice partners and other members of the team.
Requirements of the role:
- a passion and drive to create exceptional architecture with a willingness to learn and develop your role in the practice
- excellent design and presentation ability
- an eagerness to take ownership and use initiative
- excellent design and presentation ability with the skills required to visualise and communicate ideas clearly
- experience preparing and submitting planning applications
- an understanding of technical detailing, UK building regulations and experience preparing tender and construction documentation
- must be eligible to work in the UK and have fluency in English
If of interest please submit:
- cover letter outlining how you meet the above requirements and what has drawn you to this role
- CV outlining your experience, the projects you have been involved in and your role on them
- maximum ten-page, concise portfolio showing relevant architectural work
All appointments will be based on merit relative to the role with a salary commensurate to ability and experience. We recognise the lack of diversity in our industry and encourage applicants from under-represented backgrounds to apply.
Please ensure you read the above requirements carefully. Please do not provide links to online portfolios. Only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted. No agencies.
Please apply by using the apply for job button below.