Asif Khan is looking for an experienced Part 2 architectural assistant to join its growing London-based studio.
- prepare the appropriate level of information for projects from initial concept through to detailed technical design under the supervision of the project architect
- prepare project reports and applications for planning and building control departments under the supervision of the project architect
- prepare visualisations and videos as appropriate
- produce physical and 3D models of projects as appropriate
- coordinate project design with other design team members and external consultants to achieve the client’s technical brief
- prepare and present reports and design proposals to the client; work directly with clients, planning officers and stakeholders in a professional manner in both UK and Taiwan
- excellent visualisation skills
- experience of working on projects in the UAE, including knowledge of current UAE building regulations
- experience of producing detailed tender packages and joinery drawings
- experience of working directly with contractors on site, liaising with project managers to resolve site issues
- experience producing CAD packages in Vectorworks
- experience working through all RIBA work stages
- minimum two years post Part 2 experience
Applicants must speak fluent English and Mandarin and read both.
Please apply with a copy of your CV and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below or:
24-28 Pritchards Road
London E2 9AP
Please note that only candidates selected for interview will be contacted, due to the volume of applications we normally receive.