London, United Kingdom
Jonathan Dunn Architects is an RIBA award winning practice with offices in London and East Sussex. We are looking for qualified architects with minimum five years post Part-III experience to work in the London office.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work on a range of projects from contemporary residential schemes, new build dwellings, listed buildings and commercial works. Applicants will need to be willing to take on projects from inception to completion. You will deal directly with clients, engineers & contractors so good communication and people skills are essential. You will work as part of team on bigger projects and in isolation on smaller projects.
- ability to develop creative and considered design solutions
- work as part of team and offer senior technical & architectural expertise
- experience of producing tender and construction drawing packages
- understanding of construction methods and materials
- good knowledge of current UK Building Regulations
- good knowledge of current planning & listed building proceedures
- proficiency in Autocad, 3d Modelling and Adobe Creative Suite.
Salary will be based on level of qualification and experience.
Application deadline: 11 April 2017
How to apply
Please email your CV and examples of work with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly no agencies.