California licensed senior architect
New York , United States
OMA’s New York office has an immediate need for a CA licensed senior architect to work on California projects and also serve as our representative for the purpose of getting the firm licensed in California.
- California registered with a minimum of eight years’ construction experience
- professional degree in architecture, masterplanning, design or in a relevant field
- experience in internationally renowned offices with highly regarded clients
- strong conceptual, graphic and design talent
- excellent knowledge and experience on large scale projects
- strong AutoCAD, 3D Max, Rhino, and Adobe Suite skills (experience with Revit is an asset)
- knowledge of OMA’s work
- confidence in working in a complex and international environment
- good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team
- fluent in English, bilingual ability is an asset
Only candidates registered in California whose skills match the requirements above should apply.
The selected candidate is expected to start in Spring 2017.
Application deadline: 14 April 2017
How to apply
To apply, visit www.oma.eu/jobs and use our online application form to upload your cover letter, resume and portfolio.