E-commerce content coordinator
London, United Kingdom
This is an exciting time to join a company that is passionate about good design. Twentytwentyone has established itself as one of London’s foremost retailers of classic and contemporary design and we now seek an industrious, highly organised and personable individual to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of ecommerce and a proven ability to communicate their passion for art, design and the creative industries. The role offers an exceptional opportunity to expand an existing knowledge of the design world and engage with an inspiring mix of progressive, emerging design as well as the historic and well-established.
We expect applicants to have excellent written English, a high level of attention to detail and strong computer skills, including literacy in Photoshop. Relevant online content creation, copy-writing, digital marketing and Google Analytics experience would be an advantage.
- uploading new furniture, lighting, vintage and accessories ranges to online store in line with marketing calendar/stock availability
- writing informative and SEO friendly copy for online products and blog features
- sourcing and editing imagery for product ranges and blog features
- creating fabric, colour and finish PDFs, online spec sheets and price lists
- ensuring up to date accuracy of entire online catalogue – responding to stock level information and new price lists
- updating contracts area of site
- updating homepage in line with new product launches/promotions
- creating and posting blog content in line with new product launches and SEO best practice
- creating categories and assisting with site merchandising
- co-ordinating set up of online sale, offers and promotions
- flagging site issues/errors
- supporting web team colleagues when required with ongoing web projects, social media accounts and monthly email newsletter campaign
Based at the Twentytwentyone showroom in EC1R.
Remuneration according to experience.
How to apply
Please send CV and covering letter stating current salary/salary expectation to: firstname.lastname@example.org