The studio Hardel and Le Bihan Architects is searching for a graphic designer to assist the projects managers’ team to work on modeling and real view rendering.
The position is currently to be filled.
The graphic designer (Minimum of two years of experience) will be able to demonstrate good skills in modeling and rendering.
Successful applicants must demonstrate the following skills and qualifications:
- incredible attention to detail,(framing, light) and broad experience in composition and Adobe Photoshop (able to do the editing Photoshop)
- good ability to visualise, illustrate and present the rendering clearly
- smart organisation in regards to file naming, versioning, scale, layers, cad drawings, material and texture without conflict
- broad knowledge of 3DS Max and V-Ray are essential
- proficiency in 2D CAD required Archicad preferred
- proficiency in Adobe CS package Photoshop mandatory
Additional software: notions in the following software is a 'plus'
- Révit Architecture
- Max script/Langage Python
- AfterEffects/Nuke /Avid
Application deadline: 17 May 2017
How to apply
Please submit a cover letter, current resume, and portfolio. (Limit 5mb) to email@example.com with the object : graphic designer