1.61 London is hiring a PA/office manager to join its team in London.
1.61 London are a luxury interior design house and property development firm; we are working on a number of unique and prestigious sites throughout the UK and the world which includes LA, Singapore and Riyadh.
We are seeking an experienced office manage PA/office manager to come into our team.
The role will require the following key areas:
- support the founder/directors and occasionally wider team in executive and personal administrative tasks, being the go-to person at all times
- regularly manage the inboxes of directors (Michael & Alex) and busy diary schedules, coordinating meetings and arranging travel itineraries when necessary
- being the go-to for all general office-based ad-hoc administrative and assistant tasks
- handling inbound enquiries and calls from new perspectives clients and being the first point of contact for all calls, and meetings in the office
- managing the initial enquiry process and helping Alex deal with the day-to-day client tasks required
- handling all general and personal needs of the two directors and their property portfolio and daily tasks
- managing deadlines and ensuring tasks are adhered to and completed on time
We would like to employ someone who is knowledgeable and capable, has a good understanding of office administration, and the ability to be personable with clients. You will be precise with your work and you will be based in the office.
Essential = e / Desirable = d
- e – very good written and spoken English
- e – very personable, able to communicate clearly with all levels of personnel
- e – have precision and be detail-oriented
- e – good negotiation skills
- e – good telephone skills
- e – smart
- e – experience in PA roles in the interior design sector
- d – experience in office administration