10 DESIGN is hiring architects of all levels to join its studio in Edinburgh, Scotland.
We are seeking to appoint highly motivated and talented architects who are passionate about working on both international and UK based projects to join our studio in Edinburgh.
All candidates must have:
- a degree in architecture from an internationally recognised university
- strong design skills and experience in all phases of the design process
- detailed knowledge and experience of UK Planning and Building Regulations
- experience working on design-led residential and/or housing projects is an advantage
- proficiency in Revit
- sound knowledge of AutoCAD and Rhino
- fluency in written and spoken English
- architects must have three to eight years of UK delivery experience (RIBA stage 4)
- senior architects must have at least years of UK experience (RIBA stage 4) and sound technical knowledge
Excellent career opportunities exist for designers with the right skillset.