10 Design is seeking a PR manager to become part of its team in Hong Kong or Edinburgh.
10 Design is an international award-winning practice of architects and creative talents with studios in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Edinburgh, Dubai, Miami, and London. We aspire to create innovative design solutions for multicultural projects, with economic and social integrity. The practice works at diverse scales, from the design of individual buildings to the planning of cities. We have expertise in the planning and design of projects in hospitality, residential, cultural, retail, commercial, education and transport sectors.
Since its inception in 2010, 10 Design has won over 70 international awards and major design competitions and has been ranked in the World Architecture Top 100 Architects since 2012.
Embracing talent is part of 10 Design’s ethos. We employ over 200 creatives from more than 30 nationalities, speaking over 30 languages and dialects. This important cultural advantage brings diversity and creativity to 10 Design’s work in around 60 cities across Europe, Asia, North America and the MENA.
We are currently seeking to appoint a PR manager to join us to help shape and define our PR and social media strategy. The position has the flexibility to be located in either our Hong Kong or Edinburgh studios. If you have the required competencies and are passionate about working in a dynamic international architectural design practice, we would love to hear from you.
All candidates must have:
- min five years’ experience in a similar role within the architectural industry
- degree in English, art/architectural history, architecture, journalism or communications
- excellent writing, research, organisational, and graphics skills
- passion for great storytelling and the ability to communicate messages in a compelling way
- proficient with Microsoft Office packages and Creative Suite software
- proficient with social media applications (Google Analytics, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, etc.)
- ability to handle multiple deadlines, working with different partners and directors globally
Please apply via our website or submit your CV and cover letter stating your location preference, availability and salary expectations using the ‘apply’ link below.
10 Design is an equal opportunity employer.