10 Design is hiring a senior architect/associate to join its team in Hong Kong.
10 Design, part of Egis Group, is an international architecture and master planning practice with offices in Hong Kong, Edinburgh, Dubai, Miami, London, Shenzhen, Singapore and San Francisco.
Founded in 2010, the practice has won over 80 international awards and major design competitions. Our diverse and creative team with 380 architects and designers from 35 nationalities has designed and delivered work in 60 cities across Asia, the Middle East, Europe and Americas.
About the role
We have opportunities for senior architects/associates to join our international architecture and master planning practice. As a member of our team, you will work on diverse international projects ranging from large-scale master plans to individual buildings. We pride ourselves on bringing innovative design solutions for multicultural projects with economic and social integrity.
- produce high-quality design work in line with 10 Design’s philosophy
- ownership and responsibility for maintaining the client brief
- thorough research into the design brief and subject matter
- produce sketches, options and diagrams to effectively communicate the design options opportunities challenges that clients need to be aware of
- deliver designs effectively in a timely manner
- mentor junior members of the staff
Requirements and qualifications:
- degree in architecture from a well-established university
- minimum six years postgraduate experience gained in a large international practice or on award winning projects
- qualified architect with experience leading international high-quality hospitality/cultural projects through all work stages
- extensive design experience for large scale projects and front-end client/consultant presentation
- international working experience ideally gained in the Middle East or Asia would be an advantage
- strong modelling and post-production skills
- strong desire to deliver excellent architectural design
- sound knowledge of Rhino and Revit
- excellent communication and organisation skills
10 Design works at diverse scales, from the design of individual buildings to the planning of cities. The practice focuses on bringing innovative design solutions for multicultural projects, with economic and social integrity. Its works include transport-oriented developments as well as mixed-use, retail, hospitality, residential, research and science and civic and cultural projects.
10 Design’s parent company Egis is a global leader in the consulting, construction engineering and mobility service sectors. With a worldwide reputation for excellence and sustainability, Egis and 10 Design together provide a compelling offer that encompasses building engineering services and architectural design.
We offer career development opportunities, international mobility opportunities, membership fees, an employee assistance program, life insurance and 20 days of annual leave.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and sample portfolio via the link here.
We are committed to promoting diversity within our company and we encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds.