There is an opportunity for a senior interior designer/associate, interior design at 10 Design in Hong Kong.
10 Design, part of Egis Group, is an international architecture and master planning practice with offices in Hong Kong, Edinburgh, Dubai, Miami, London, Shenzhen, Singapore and San Francisco.
Founded in 2010, the practice has won over 80 international awards and major design competitions. Our diverse and creative team with 380 architects and designers from 35 nationalities has designed and delivered work in 60 cities across Asia, the Middle East, Europe and Americas.
About the role
We are currently seeking to appoint highly motivated and talented senior interior designers/associates to join our studio in Hong Kong. If you have an impressive design portfolio and are passionate about working on exciting international projects in a dynamic design-led environment, we would love to hear from you.
- produce high-quality design work in line with 10 Design’s philosophy
- ownership and responsibility for maintaining the client brief
- thorough research into the design brief and subject matter
- develop, check and coordinate the design for an assigned portion of a project
- deliver designs effectively in a timely manner
- mentor junior members of the staff
Requirements and qualifications:
- degree in interior design or architecture from a recognised university
- minimum eight years of post-qualification experience in interior design or equivalent
- experience in conceptual design and space planning for large scale commercial retail projects
- strong design flair and ability to present concept ideas to clients
- self-motivated, independent with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- sound knowledge of SketchUp, AutoCAD, Photoshop and Indesign necessary; Revit, Rhino and Enscape knowledge advantageous
- excellent communication and organisational skills
- fluent in both spoken and written English
- senior positions require strong people management skills with proven experience in directing small teams and delivering quality design whilst working to tight deadlines
10 Design works at diverse scales, from the design of individual buildings to the planning of cities. The practice focuses on bringing innovative design solutions for multicultural projects, with economic and social integrity. Its works include transport-oriented developments as well as mixed-use, retail, hospitality, residential, research and science and civic and cultural projects.
10 Design’s parent company Egis is a global leader in the consulting, construction engineering and mobility service sectors. With a worldwide reputation for excellence and sustainability, Egis and 10 Design together provide a compelling offer that encompasses building engineering services and architectural design.
We offer career development opportunities, international mobility opportunities, membership fees, an employee assistance programme, life insurance and 20 days of annual leave.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and sample portfolio via the link here.
We are committed to promoting diversity within our company, and we encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds.