14 Septembre London is seeking a PR account executive to join its team in London.
Job opportunity: PR account executive – design and hospitality
Full-time, permanent contract
Starting from April 2020
14 Septembre London, an international PR agency (London, Paris, Milan, Tokyo, Lyon, New York) which represents major players in the design, interior decoration, architecture, gastronomy and hospitality industries is looking for a bright and motivated new team member.
Located in Somerset House, the London office opened in 2017. The multilingual and cross-sectoral team provide targeted strategies both locally and globally.
Act local, think global: as part of the 14 Septembre London international network, the London office provides media strategies and business development for brands looking to boost their visibility on both local and international markets.
It’s an exciting time for our growing agency – we are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated individual with experience in design/decoration PR to join our ranks.
You will be working on the agency’s varied international accounts:
Orient Express Hotel, EquipHotel, Fauchon, Krug, London Design Fair, Michelangelo Foundation, Tarkett, Dassault Systemes, Jouin Manku, Sammode Studio, Leblon Delienne
You will be working alongside and under the supervision of the PR account managers and with assistance from an intern.
- building and managing media relations with written and online press and radio and TV
- following up phone calls, sending press images and information
- updating the media and client database, sourcing new contacts
- researching and updating online influencers
- copywriting texts for communication tools, press releases, breaking news, invitations
- layout using InDesign/Mailchimp
- creating newsletters using agency database Augure
- updating the agency website – creating content, managing images
- events; supporting the team in organising events – press conferences, product presentations, one-to-one meetings, press trips, to promote clients to the media
- assisting at agency events with invitation lists, mailings, RSVPs
- researching and benchmarking industry activities
- creating press books and consolidating media clippings
- analysing and writing reports
- undergraduate degree, 2.1
- three years’ experience in communications, PR or marketing (as an intern or junior)
- interest and experience in the design industry
- passion and awareness of different types of media including newspapers, magazines, broadcast and blogs
- ‘little black book’ of key media contacts from the hospitality/design/decoration sectors is a plus
- enthusiasm, motivation, quick to learn, good attention to detail, organised
- excellent writing skills, impeccable English grammar
- knowledge of InDesign and Mailchimp require
- English native speaker, French-speaker a plus
Hours: from Monday to Friday (9.30 am-6.00 pm)
Salary: £25-30k (depending on experience)
Sound like you? We would love to hear from you!