1508 London is seeking a senior architect to join its practice in London.
1508 London is a multi-disciplinary design studio working on ultra high-end residential and hospitality projects both in the UK and worldwide. We are now looking for a talented and enthusiastic senior architect to join our busy studio in London.
The ideal candidate will have experience in high-end projects working on all RIBA Work Stages and experience taking a project from design through to completion.
- must have a degree in architecture or similar. Must be ARB qualified or equivalent, or, four-six years working in an architectural role as a Part 2 or Part 3
- experience in all RIBA Work Stages
- experience designing and delivering a project(s) on-site
- experience working with external consultants, suppliers and contractors
- experience in project management, client management and team leadership
- proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office
- concept design and feasibility
- detailing and technical design
- coordinating drawings, schedules and specifications with a wider project team and other consultants
- a knowledge of UK building regulations and construction methods
- a knowledge of NBS specification writing is advantageous
- meticulous attention to detail
- organised and efficient
- excellent work ethic
- positive attitude
- conscientious and reliable
- takes ownership
- desire to learn and progress
- can lead and inspire a team
We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this position please send a copy of your CV and sample portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.