20-20 Studio is hiring a senior designer/strategist to join its team remotely.
Due to an influx of work, 20-20 Studio is looking for mid-senior freelance designers and strategists.
20-20 Studio is a newly established company dedicated to creating experiences, crossing the boundaries of physical and digital user experience, architecture and design with programming, economic strategy and branding/positioning. At the core of all our projects is a compelling narrative, sound reasoning and inspiring vision and employees should be confident in constructing narratives and arguments based on reasoning.
The candidate will join an experienced, creative team to be a part of a portfolio of work that is rooted in embracing design’s role as a catalyst for change.
Considered applicants must have the desire to contribute to early stages of a project – including:
- understanding of the role of research in design
- research and strategic reasoning utilising data and evidence based thinking
- creating logical arguments for design concepts
- iteration of design – quickly and efficiently
- experience in high-level competition work and conceptual thinking
- strong graphic design skills and ability to communicate ideas visually
- ability to use slide decks to “tell a story” that takes clients through concepts logically and rationally
- ability to iterate quickly and without bias
- ability to balance out-of-the-box thinking with sound rationale
- ability to produce diagrams that show clear design logic
- a flexible and proactive approach to work as part of a team
- quick learner with the ability to run semi-autonomously with direction
- a strong desire to develop a professional ability and interest in taking on greater responsibility over time
- proficient Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
- degree in architecture, urbanism and graphic design (or other design profession)
We offer a creative environment, with freelance rates competitive to experience level. Please state your desired salary range in your application.
To apply, please submit a resume, cover letter and relevant work samples as PDF attachments via the apply for job button below. Please try to keep your portfolio below 10mb.