50 Degrees North Architects has an opportunity for a Part-II/III architect to join its practice.
Award-winning chartered practice, 50 Degrees North, seeks a Part-II or recent Part-III architect with great residential experience to join our busy team of six. Our offices are by the river in leafy Richmond, South West London.
We are a design-led practice specialising in small to medium-sized private residential projects. Due to an increased workload we are expanding again and welcome applications from architects who are experienced, motivated and friendly – responsibilities will include job running multiple projects, preparation and development of drawn and written documentation, liaising with clients, consultants, planners and builders.
You will need to work pro-actively on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate would demonstrate the following skills:
- excellent design and space planning sensibility
- ability to run projects from concept design through planning and technical design to delivery
- ability to work to agreed deadlines on a number of projects simultaneously
- excellent communication and people skills as the job involves communicating regularly and directly with clients, consultants, planners and builders
- UK planning, construction and site experience in the private residential sector
- confidence to work proactively and independently
- AutoCAD and SketchUp proficiency is preferred
Your role will be undertaken under the guidance and overview of senior staff.
This role is offered on a permanent basis, to start as soon as possible, with a salary related to experience + bonus. We are able to consider flexible working hours where necessary.
For further details on our work see www.50degrees.co.uk
Please send the following by email:
- CV and covering letter which highlights your relevant residential and project running experience and indication of your salary expectations
- a concise sample of your most exciting and relevant work – including sketches
Proof of your eligibility to work without restriction will be required. No agencies please.
50 Degrees North is a RIBA charted practice based in Richmond. We have a passion for residential architecture and love to create beautiful homes which function magnificently.
To every project we bring a huge wealth of experience and the results are well considered, well-planned spaces which enhance and simplify the lives of our clients, bringing order and balance. Our strong environmental heritage underlies the thinking for all projects.
We are specialists in the design of:
- new build homes
- whole house remodelling and refurbishment
- home extensions
- loft conversions
Our clients are homeowners, builders and developers and we have the expertise and capability to work at all scales from simple alterations through to small housing developments.
We have developed an accessible, client-friendly approach to engaging an architect: be that full-service – from initial designs right through to build and snagging or simply design through to planning permission and handover to your build team.
Our architects encourage collaboration and our designs are the outcome of this conversation: the perfect mix of client desire, married with architectural know-how.
Over the years we have assembled a core list of recommended builders, consultants and suppliers which our clients readily benefit from at every stage throughout their project.
We are based in Richmond and work throughout London, the Home Counties and sometimes further afield.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
at Stuttgart University
Social media and email marketing assistant
at October Communications