5HT is looking for a talented mid-level 3D visualiser to join its team remotely in the UK.
The role will focus on creating photorealistic interior visuals for luxury hospitality interior design clients working alongside our 3D director. In addition to bespoke interior visuals, we also have opportunities to work on exterior architecture, product visuals and 3D animations.
Please visit our website for examples of the images you would be producing.
This will be a remote working position. You must be able to meet monthly in central London.
We will offer training and guidance so our workflows are aligned.
Salary: competitive (negotiable based on skill level)
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK. Your portfolio must include photorealistic interior visuals and a selection of furniture items that you have personally modeled.
Please send a CV and a selection of work.
- in-depth knowledge of 3D Studio Max, Corona / Fstorm rendering engines and Photoshop
- the ability to create complex 3D scenes with precision
- highly skilled in detailed 3D furniture modeling, from reference imagery or concept sketches
- the ability to create complex lighting setups
- the ability to create photorealistic high-detail materials from reference imagery
- a keen eye for aesthetic composition
- the ability to liaise with clients in a professional manner
- excellent time management skills, and confident in your ability to work independently under pressure to ensure deadlines are always met
- fluent in English
We look forward to hearing from you.