A-COLD-WALL is seeking a studio coordinator to become part of its team in London.
A-COLD-WALL, an award-winning fashion start-up is seeking a coordinator in studio operations as part of our fast-growing team located in central London. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience in a position that is integral to the success of the company.
We’re looking for a studio coordinator to join our team and help us run our busy studio and make it the perfect environment for our team. We’d love someone committed to, knowledgeable about and interested in our creative world.
As part of a small, creative team it is key that you are flexible and willing to perform all manner of studio and project-related admin tasks with a friendly and helpful attitude. Our ideal candidate will be a hands-on team player.
- assisting in the day to day operations of the studio
- support studio needs from security, safety and compliance perspective
- looking after H&S and personnel records, assisting with archiving and providing support to the project teams when required
- meeting and admin support and management of contractual agreements
- liaising with vendors, internal and external partners
- provide diary management support
- implement a clear resource system that’s most effective for the team
- liaise with building facilities and reception to report any problems in the studio
The candidate’s skills and experience:
- one-three years’ experience in administration within a creative environment
- excellent organisation skills to ensure the studio targets are achieved
- ability to take your own initiative and to work well within a team
- be a strong team player who is eager to learn and can grasp new information quickly
- excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and a professional telephone manner
- exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to work with everyone
- proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is a must, as is use of Mac
- some HR experience preferred
Employment type: full time
Seniority level: entry level
Salary: £22,000 – 25,000 per annum, based upon experience
Start date: immediate start
Holiday: 30 days annual leave including bank holidays, with bonus holiday awarded for long service
Perks: generous staff discount
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.