A-lab Architects is looking for a 3D visualiser to join its team in Oslo, Norway.
You will be working as a part of the existing 3D team with illustrations for all phases of projects from competitions, sketch and detail projects to sales illustrations, but also independently.
- you are proactive and engaged and see possibilities
- preferably you have an architectural background
- you have an excellent eye for detail, composition, light and imagery
- you master storytelling through images and have experience developing concepts and designs using 3D modelling as a working tool as well as producing high-quality final 3D illustrations displaying different moods/atmospheres
- you are comfortable with working with competitions and deadlines. And in teams as well as independently
- you are creative and interested in participating in the architectural projects and in exploring and developing design ideas together with the teams
- you have excellent photoshop skills. Experience with matte painting is a plus
- you have experience with 3ds Max and V-Ray/Corona. Experience with Railclone and Forestpack is a plus
A-lab Architects is a young working environment of around 90 architects from 20 different countries.
Sustainability, densification of urban environments and new technologies place new expectations on the competence, methodology and organisation of architects. Our office is intentionally rigged to meet the challenges of tomorrow. We are a group of architects, urban planners, landscape architects, interior designers, tech workers and social scientists who push for innovation, value creation and development of new knowledge.
A-lab is an active participant in the public discourse and conscious of the responsibility that lies on an architects’ office that is shaping people’s environments. We deliberately seek out projects that will have an impact on many people through residential quality, urban quality and good working environments. In our experience, we achieve the most when we collaborate across fields of expertise and have constructive relations to planning authorities, developers and architects’ offices.
What we can offer:
- a workplace in constant development with focus on personal growth and knowledge sharing
- a knowledge environment where initiative and new ideas are appreciated
- competitive terms and employee benefits
- a knowledgeable, innovative and enthusiastic working environment
Submission as soon as possible. Please send brief application with CV and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.
3D internships also possible.