Naga Architects has an opportunity for a design architect to join its team in Dubai.
We are a leading architectural firm based in United Arab Emirates, looking to hire a design architect with the below roles and responsibilities.
- control project from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design
- take the ‘brief’ to identify clients’ needs and put together feasibility reports and design proposals
- develop ideas keeping in mind client’s needs, building’s usage and environmental impact
- produce detailed blueprints and make any necessary corrections
- compile project specifications
- keep within budgets and timelines
- ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations
- cooperate and liaise with construction professionals
- follow architectural trends and advancements
- create architectural designs based on customer input and feedback
- prepare and execute client contracts pursuant to specific consultations
- adjust contracts and designs to meet the changing needs of clients
- draft designs that reflect green building values and cater to our clients’ desires for smaller carbon footprints
- adhere to all industry standards in design
- communicate with contractors and construction workers to implement designs
- oversee and manage architectural production staff
- three to five years of experience
If you are interested, please email your CV along with your portfolio, with the subject ‘design architect’.