Naga Architects has an opportunity for an interior designer to join its team in Dubai.
We are a leading architectural firm based in the United Arab Emirates looking to hire an interior designer with the below role and responsibilities.
- conducts preliminary studies and evaluations of projects to determine interior design requirements
- prepares cost estimates, sketches, layouts, specifications and other criteria pertinent to project development
- selects and suggests colour schemes, furniture and materials
- prepares requisitions for the purchase of furniture and equipment
- may direct or supervise the work of interior design consultants and draftsmen on assigned projects
- may supervise and inspect work in progress undertaken by contractors and/or other related professions
- prepares progress reports and follow-up on deliveries to project completion
- assists in compilation and maintenance of furnishing and accommodation standards and procedures
- performs other duties as assigned
- knowledge of current interior design techniques and processes; interior products, building materials and finishes
- creativity; ability to complete work assignments with a minimum of supervision
- knowledge of administration related to report writing, cost estimating and budget control
- ability to communicate ideas both in writing and verbally
- three to five years of experience
If you are interested, please email your CV along with the portfolio to with the subject ‘Interior Designer’.