at Ab Rogers Design
Ab Rogers Design has an opportunity for an experienced studio manager to join its team in London.
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious studio manager to join a small, friendly, dynamic, multi-disciplinary design studio in an exciting working environment.
The successful candidate will have a passion for getting involved in all things relating to the studio and have excellent organisation skills, be good at prioritising, able to work using their own initiative and be rigorous, methodical and calm in their approach.
Primary functions of the role (flexible according to the individual):
- the studio: overall responsibility for keeping the studio running smoothly and looking good. All studio administration, including managing supplies, couriers, cleaning, studio maintenance, printer, IT (alongside IT external Consultants), studio diary, studio outings and events. Some financial experience ideal, but not essential
- health and safety coordinator: looking after the annual review and actioning any recommendations required. Maintaining the workplace and ensuring policies are implemented and followed
- HR assistant: working with the studio director, providing information for monthly payroll, working out annual leave allowances and maintaining records, looking after new starter inductions
- front of house: first point of contact for clients and suppliers, answering the phone and door
- travel UK and international: organising transport, accommodation, itineraries and visas for the studio team and directors
Skills and experience required:
- minimum two to three years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in a creative design or architectural studio
- good knowledge of Office 365 including Excel, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills welcomed
- ability to work well as part of a team, supporting the team in meeting their project needs and deadlines
- ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with Senior and Junior teams as well as suppliers
- a high level of fluency in written and spoken English is expected
- confident, highly organised, intelligent and proactive approach with ability to prioritise and multi-task
Full time position. Salary dependant on experience.
Please send in your CV and covering letter and available start date.
Tags: Studio manager | Ab Rogers Design