London, United Kingdom
Granger Hertzog are the UK’s leading contemporary, influential hire company for the film, TV, interiors and fashion industries.
We specialise in individually selected, carefully curated furniture and lifestyle pieces for hire. We constantly update and evolve our collection of high quality modern, mid-century and contemporary items to stay ahead of trends, as demanded by our growing client base of industry professionals.
We are looking for a confident and motivated person to be our accounts administrator and join our current team of 24, based in our showroom in London NW10. This person will be a highly organised, solution-focused individual who wants to work in a creative environment.
You will be working closely in a team comprising of an office and HR manager, a data and stock coordinator, Bookkeeper and systems coordinator. Ideally you will have had some previous experience in admin, basic accounts and customer service.
- interaction with clients regarding all aspects of their account and orders, including payments and answering account queries
- responsible for overseeing client credit accounts and managing regular debt chasing processes
- working closely with the sales team and interacting with the whole company regarding account related issues
- responsible for raising invoices, overseeing company expenses and managing client payments and deposits
- working closely with our bookkeeper to organise and prepare for the weekly handover of financial data
- working with our systems coordinator on future developments of the accounts processes
- a strong communicator with a personable manner
- an organised individual who demonstrates a systematic, meticulous approach to their workload
- the ability to maintain a calm professional attitude in an energetic working environment
- a team player with an enthusiastic, confident and flexible approach
- a quick learner with excellent computing, language and numerical skills
- a solution focused individual with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and prioritise accordingly
- working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, especially Excel
- a willingness to support and help others in the Granger Hertzog team
Hours: Monday –friday: 8.30-5.30pm
Application deadline: 24 April 2017