ACME is looking for architects to join its team in London.
ACME is an international practice with offices in London and Berlin, operating in the fields of contemporary architecture, urban planning, interior and product design, working with private, corporate and public clients. We value collaborative working and flat hierarchies foster a strong sense of ownership and responsibility among our employees.
ACME is seeking experienced architects with a minimum of three years’ post-Part 3 experience to join our team in London. We are looking for motivated and experienced architects who are great designers and communicators, adept at client liaison, design team coordination and leading a key package.
The role requires:
- minimum of three years’ experience post-Part 3
- strong working knowledge across all RIBA stages
- confidence client facing and presenting
- strong design and technical skills
- package management experience
- hands-on and team focussed approach
- clear communication skills and fluency in written and spoken English
- proficiency in Rhino, Revit and Adobe
- experience in office design and variety of other sectors including residential
- experience in master planning and hospitality design would be advantageous
CV and portfolio applications should be submitted via the apply for job button below (PDF, max 8 MB, subject line: Architect-08-23).
Please include a concise cover letter or email, including your availability and salary expectations.
ACME is an equal opportunities employer, and we would actively encourage applications from sections of the community that are under-represented in the built environment sector, in terms of age, gender, ethnicity, socio-economic background, sexual orientation, faith or disability.
We regret that due to the volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.