ACME has an opportunity for a business development coordinator to join its team in London.
ACME is seeking an ambitious business development coordinator to join its dynamic London team on a full-time, permanent basis.
The ideal person for this broad role will be energetic, social, highly proactive, driven and have a true love of design and the built environment. By nature, you seek out new opportunities and use your passion and personality to engage others. Hungry to make a difference, you won’t be scared to take risks and go the extra mile in order to promote the work of the practice. Behind the scenes you take great pride and care in your daily work. You are diligent, flexible and ready to tackle the unknown. With both excellent written and visual skills you can digest complex information and present to industry peers in a convincing succinct manner.
A solid work ethic and several years industry experience is essential. Design/arts degree is desirable.
ACME is a fast-paced, creative environment. The culture of the practice encourages collaboration across teams, disciplines and all levels of seniority, embracing a flat hierarchy in that regard. This role presents opportunities for long term professional growth and career development within an award-winning design led practice.
Essential skills and attributes:
- a natural ability to form strong working relationships
- a collaborative team player, who is inclusive, personable, engaging and leads by example
- a confident communicator both written and verbal
- strong time-management and organisational skills with the ability to work autonomously
- confidence with managing numbers and databases
- reliable, hard-working and flexible
- excellent graphic communication and presentation skills
- a high level of proficiency in Google Suite and Adobe Creative Suite (in particular InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere Pro etc)
- social media savvy (essential)
- photo and film editing skills (basic)
The role includes:
- client relationship management
- event coordination
- bid coordination
Please send your CV and examples of presentation work (max 10MB in PDF) via the apply for job button below, referencing ‘Business Development Coordinator’.