ACME is seeking a communications and bid manager to join its team in London.
ACME is a London-based practice operating in the fields of contemporary architecture, urban planning, interior and product design; working with private, corporate and public clients.
We are seeking a proactive and detail orientated communications and bid manager with a minimum of five years’ gained within architecture. They will be the point of contact for new business and press enquiries, lead our Bid and awards submissions, oversee our digital platforms and overall representation of the company to the outside world.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience across comms and new business:
- actively reviewing tender invitations and managing bid submissions
- compiling and presenting information into comprehensive documents with strong and graphic and visual presence
- managing and nurturing client relationships, liaising in regards to press and new business opportunities and managing the database
- developing, driving and implementing press strategies and campaigns
- managing digital content; social platforms, website, newsletters etc.
Essential skills and attributes:
- excellent written communication skills; drafting long and short form text, tone of voice, ability to proof read etc
- a natural ability to form strong working relationships, be in person, on the phone or via email
- proficient in Adobe InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop and have a strong graphic handwriting
- strong organisational skills and a proactive approach
- confident using CMS) and marketing platforms
Ideal candidates will also bring the right blend of confidence, patience, management skills and humour to complement a young and dynamic studio environment.
A competitive salary will be offered dependent on experience. Full-time position – immediate start or asap, so candidates are encouraged to apply asap.
Please include a concise cover letter or email, including your availability/notice period, salary expectations and visa status as applicable using the ‘apply’ link below.
ACME is an equal opportunities employer.
We regret that due to the volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.