ACME is seeking architects with a minimum of four years’ experience post-Part 2/3 to join its London team.
ACME is a London-based practice operating in the fields of contemporary architecture, urban planning, interior and product design; working with private, corporate and public clients.
We are looking for exceptional and enthusiastic architects for a number of residential and office projects.
Candidates must have proven experience:
- across all RIBA stages, together with excellent design and technical skills
- knowledge of tender and construction documentation advantageous
- AutoCAD, Revit, Rhino and Adobe Suite
- excellent communication skills with a fluency in written and spoken English
- minimum four years’ experience, ideally on UK residential/mixed-use schemes
Ideal candidates will also bring the right blend of confidence, patience, management skills and humour to complement a young and dynamic studio environment.
Full time position – salary depending on experience and candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP.
Applications should be made using the ‘apply’ link below (PDF, max. 8MB).
Please include a cover letter stating your visa status, notice period and salary expectations along with your CV and portfolio.
ACME is an equal opportunities employer.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.