ACME is seeking a Mandarin speaking senior interior architect/project leader to join its team in London.
ACME are looking for an ambitious Mandarin speaking senior interior architect/project leader to work on the interior design of a high-end luxury retail project.
ACME is a London-based practice operating in the fields of contemporary architecture, urban planning, interior and product design; working with private, corporate and public clients.
The role requires a strong understanding of luxury retail design, future market direction and consumer trends within China for a project in one of the largest cities in the country.
The successful candidate will be leading the ACME design team, coordinating with consultants and being able to liaise and present in Mandarin with the client, who is a large developer based in China.
The ideal candidates will have proven professional experience including:
- a minimum of seven to ten years’ experience leading retail and hospitality projects
- working on projects based in China, across all stages and have a good working knowledge of local regulations and industry standards
- excellent communications skills and fluency in written and spoken Mandarin (essential)
- a good understanding of how interior design interfaces with architecture
- proficiency in Adobe Suite, Rhino and AutoCAD is required
A competitive salary will be offered depending on experience. Full time position – immediate start or asap, so candidates are encouraged to apply promptly.
CV and portfolio applications should be made via the apply for job button below (PDF, max 8MB, quoting ‘senior architect-05.22’).
Please include a concise cover letter or email, including your availability/notice period and salary expectations.
ACME is an equal opportunities employer.
We regret that due to the volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.