ACME is seeking experienced architects with a minimum of five years’ experience post-Part 3 to join its team in London.
ACME is an international practice with offices in London and Berlin, operating in the fields of contemporary architecture, urban planning, interior and product design, working with private, corporate and public clients. We value collaborative working and flat hierarchies foster a strong sense of ownership and responsibility among our employees.
We are looking for motivated and experienced architects who are great communicators – confident with client liaison, design team coordination and leading a team or key package. Ideal candidates will also bring the right blend of confidence, patience, management skills and humour to complement a young and dynamic team.
The role requires:
- a minimum of five years’ experience post-Part 3
- experience in design and delivery, from concept to package detail and construction
- proven ability leading projects/project teams
- confidence client facing and presenting
- strong design and technical skills
- package management experience
- hands-on and team focussed approach
- clear communication skills and fluency in written and spoken English
- proficiency in Revit
- experience in office design and variety of other sectors including residential
- experience in masterplanning and hospitality design would be advantageous
A competitive salary will be offered dependent on experience.
CV and portfolio applications should be submitted via the apply for job button below (PDF, max 8MB) quoting ‘senior architect-08’.
Please include a concise cover letter or email, including your availability and salary expectations.
ACME is an equal opportunities employer, and we would actively encourage applications from sections of the community that are under-represented in the built environment sector, in terms of age, gender, ethnicity, socio-economic background, sexual orientation, faith or disability.
We regret that due to the volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom