Acres Architects is hiring an architectural technologist to join its team in Nottingham, UK.
- degree in architectural technology (2:1/merit or above)
- 12 months post-qualification experience
- at least one stand out attribute / unique skill to bring to the business
A project information production individual who can work competently within Revit and work to produce 2D CAD information for RIBA stage 2, 3, 4 and 5 works. In order to support the ‘project leader’ and our wider studio objectives. The individual will also be expected to be confident with support to be client facing, which includes discussing and recording client information exchanges, such as presentations, emails and phone calls, to ensure project progression without assistance.
Working independently or as part of a wider project team to produce concept, planning drawings and documents.
Technical and working drawings, specifications and other production information that are required by the client for the progression of the project as instructed by and reporting to the Project Leader. Whilst also controlling and understanding self-project billables and profitability, generally included within RIBA Stages 2-5.
Reporting to: associate technologist
- salary £22-24k pa
- holidays 28-30 pa (Plus one extra day for every year loyalty up to a maximum of six extra days)
- hours 37.5 per week Mon-Friday 9-5:30 (based in the Nottingham office)
- bonus performance based, discretionary by directors informed by associate
Please submit applications and your CV via the apply for job button below.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom