Adam Ellis Studio is looking for a junior designer to join its busy London team.
Adam Ellis Studio is looking to recruit a talented junior designer with minimum one years’ experience to join our small, highly creative team working on interior, print and branding projects within the restaurant, hotel and residential sector.
We’re looking for a junior designer to join the team in our west London studio.
The ideal candidate is someone with a passion for artworking and graphic design. The role is predominantly design support for visual content creation and will involve sourcing and developing graphic material, making design changes to artwork files, and creating original illustrations. Your previous experience and portfolio should show a creative flair for design or artistic projects.
You will have the opportunity to develop your creative work and to get hands on with the physical production of our studio work through site visits and installations across our wide ranging and varied projects.
You will report directly to our art director, Adam Ellis, and senior design team.
- thorough knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- experienced and comfortable working on multiple projects and deadlines
- ability to work efficiently under pressure and manage a busy workload
- understanding and awareness of the sector, its aesthetic and culture
- a passion for design in all its forms
Hours of work: 9–6, Mon–Fri
Studio: Acton, west London
Contract type: full-time
How to apply
Please send a cover letter, your CV and a website link or PDF portfolio (max 6MB) and salary expectations using the ‘apply’ link below.