Adam Khan Architects is seeking a project architect to join its team on a permanent basis in London.
The candidate will deliver various community, education, refurbishment and housing schemes within London.
We are a vibrant, socially engaged, hands-on design practice with an established reputation for built work of sensitivity, elegance and refinement which addresses key issues of our time: social inclusion, sustainability and the vitality of public space.
We are a dedicated, ambitious and sociable team; we encourage a healthy work/life balance and facilitate career development.
Our spacious studio is based in a canalside warehouse in east London.
You will be a responsible and experienced qualified architect with an understanding of highly crafted architecture. You will be responsible for running projects through all RIBA work stages.
We are seeking applicants with the following skills and experience:
- team working skills as well as an ability to work well independently
- experience across various work stages
- ability to integrate design, detail, sustainable performance and innovative construction
- ability to review and coordinate drawing packages
- strong technical expertise and knowledge of current construction methods
- knowledge of building and planning regulations
- strong communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with clients, consultants and contractors
- excellent report writing and presentation skills
- proficiency in ArchiCAD (or 3D CAD software) is advantageous
- NBS specification experience is advantageous
- ARB registered or with the intention to become ARB registered
We work collaboratively and openly. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our team of committed architects and designers and become an integral part of the practice. Adam Khan Architects has an exciting breath of upcoming projects through which you can meaningfully contribute to and develop your career.
Competitive salary offered depending on experience.
Adam Khan Architects is an equal opportunities employer.
How to apply
To apply please send your CV and samples of work plus cover letter stating notice period required in hard copy format to:
Adam Khan Architects
45 Vyner Street
London E2 9DQ
Please note we are unable to return any portfolios submitted.