Adam Knibb Architects is seeking a qualified architect with over three years’ post-Part 3 experience to join its studio in Winchester, UK.
Adam Knibb Architects is a contemporary architectural design practice that specialises in quality and sustainability. The practice was established out of a desire to produce, design, rationalise and deliver architecture that would enhance the ideas and aspirations of each client. Whilst focusing on contemporary sculptured forms, the projects are backed up with sustainable technology. We engage with various clients from multiple housing units (developer led), to large one-off bespoke houses and to smaller extensions/refurbishments.
Adam Knibb Architects is a young, vibrant practice and we are looking for a like-minded individual to join us. The team is the main attribute to our small company – it has been crafted and chosen carefully, ensuring we have the right combination of skills to deliver exciting projects tailored for each individual client. We are hugely proud of what we achieve and the dedication of our team leads to this success.
Due to a recent office expansion and an increasing project load, we are excited to be seeking a confident and dedicated architect to join our contemporary studio.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- RIBA Part 3 or equivalent qualification with at least three years’ experience at this level
- previous experience in leading projects at all RIBA design stages
- excellent independent time management and organisational skills
- strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- ability to work accurately and efficiently, and to multi-task on a number of projects with precision
- a passion for modern, contemporary and sustainable architecture with a drive to innovate throughout the design and construction process
- experience of Vectorworks, Sketchup and Adobe Suites
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and fluent in written and spoken English.
We are currently working remotely but will be working from the studio in Winchester, Hampshire as soon as it is feasible.
This is a full time post and salary will be dependent on experience and in line with RIBA guidelines. We are an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this role please send a short cover letter along with your CV and PDF portfolio via the ‘apply’ link below.
Application deadline – 15th March 2021
Please note, due to the small size of our team, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.