Adamson Associates is seeking a part-time quality administrator to join its team in London.
Join our studio and bring your talents to London’s most prestigious and exciting architectural projects.
Adamson Associates (International) limited is a leading international architecture practice in London. Acting as executive architect, Adamson collaborates with the world’s most acclaimed design architects, on iconic buildings and developments around the globe.
We are currently seeking a part-time quality administrator to join our team in London. The successful candidate will work as part of our ISO 9001 team, reporting directly to the senior BIM manager. A proactive individual, the successful candidate offers proven experience in ISO 9001 and internal auditing.
Roles and responsibilities:
- initiate and manage the internal audit processes
- conduct system reviews to ensure compliance with relevant regulatory requirement
- undertake regular review of existing processes and advise enhanced processes and systems as necessary
- educate employees on the company quality processes
- manage the monitoring, measurement, and review of internal processes
- report to senior management on the performance of the auditing process
- previous experience in an architectural environment would be beneficial
- ISO audit skills
- experience of compliance monitoring
- knowledge and understanding of relevant standards such as ISO 9001
- highly developed communication and influencing skills with an ability to build relationships across the organization at all levels
- ability to establish and follow new processes
- ability to manage and prioritises workload
The successful applicant will have a positive attitude, with proven proficiency working collaboratively within a team setting, a strong work ethic, and a sense of responsibility for their own work. They should be self-motivated, capable of absorbing increased responsibility for both current and future projects, and have a clear ambition to grow within the firm.
To apply, please submit your CV before 9 September 2022 using the ‘apply’ link below.
Adamson Associates (International) Ltd
One Canada Square