Adina Apartment Hotels is seeking a designer to join its team in Berlin, Germany.
As part of the design and development team, the designer will support the department in upgrading existing hotels and be a part of the expansion of the Adina Apartment Hotel brand in Europe. The position requires a hands-on individual with strong organisational skills and excellent supplier and material knowledge.
- strong interest in interior design, room styling and decoration
- ability to communicate and present ideas, proficiency in presentation/drawing software required
- good team worker, positive attitude, solution-oriented, a quick learner
- ability to work efficiently and in an organized manner to meet project deadlines
- confidence in organising meetings with suppliers/manufacturers
- bachelor degree in interior design or past experience in hospitality design
- German not necessary but beneficial
- working with Adina management, review necessary upgrades (new furniture, fabrics, accessories) for existing hotels
- assist in creating proposals, prepare budgets and establish timeframes
- source new products, contact firm representatives for technical information, pricing and ordering information
- prepare preliminary purchase orders, follow- up on order confirmations and delivery schedules
- on-site coordination with Adina consultants and suppliers (projects throughout Germany, Switzerland and Austria) during hotel pre-opening phase
Adina offers the opportunity for personal development, a competitive salary and a positive working environment in the heart of Berlin.
Please submit your application including references to Mary Noonan, Adina design director Germany using the ‘apply’ link below.