Adjaye Associates is hiring an architect to join its team in London.
Adjaye Associates was established in June 2000 by founder and principal architect, David Adjaye OBE. Receiving ever-increasing worldwide attention, the firm has offices in London, New York and Accra and has completed work in Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
We are an award winning and innovative architecture and design firm with work ranging from furniture, exhibitions and private houses to civic buildings and urban masterplans. The truly multicultural and multinational team at Adjaye Associates draws inspiration from a broad cultural discourse, resulting in a compelling body of work in Europe, USA, Africa and the Middle East.
We are looking for talented and dynamic architects to join our team, working on high profile projects across the office. You will have thorough experience in the role of an architect, working on projects from planning to completion. You will be a good communicator who is able to guide and supervise an architectural team, directly interfacing with clients and contractors
The role offers excellent opportunities for career progression and carries a high level of responsibility.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- two plus years’ of professional experience post-Part 3 (or equivalent)
- excellent design and presentation skills
- experience working on projects across all work stages
- proven creative problem-solving skills
- ability to prioritise and multitask in a fast-moving environment
- skill in working to budgets and deadlines
- proactive, passionate and enthusiastic individuals with good attention to detail will be ideally suited to this role
- experience using Revit (essential), Rhino, Grasshopper and Adobe/Office packages
- fluency in the English language, both written and verbal
- must have the right to work in the UK
Submit a CV, portfolio (max file size 10MB), cover letter and salary expectations detailing why you think you would be suited to the role via the apply for job button below.
No agencies, thank you.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom