Adjaye Associates has an opportunity for a marketing and bid coordinator to join its firm in London.
Adjaye Associates: company background
Adjaye Associates was established in June 2000 by founder and principal architect, Sir David Adjaye OBE. Internationally acclaimed, the studio has offices in London, New York and Accra.
Our multicultural and multinational team draws inspiration from a broad cultural discourse, resulting in a compelling body of work in Europe, USA, Africa and the Middle East. We are an award winning architecture and design firm with work ranging from furniture, exhibitions and private houses to civic buildings and urban masterplans.
We are seeking an enthusiastic an organised marketing and bids coordinator, ideally with knowledge and experience of working in the communications capacity of an architectural practise.
As marketing and bids coordinator you will be responsible for compiling and updating relevant marketing material, creating additional marketing material with our graphics team, coordinating and contributing to bid submissions with various architectural teams and working closely with the head of communications on a varied selection of projects for practice profile, internal communications and press relations. A creative and analytical approach are integral parts to the role, with a competent ability to contribute to content creation and story-telling themes to promote the work of the practice.
This will be a fast-paced role, where the successful candidate will hit the ground running. Organisation and time-management skills are crucial, alongside excellent team working skills. The successful marketing and bids coordinator will report to the head of communications and work closely with the graphics team and research team. They will also work closely with directors, architects and other support staff.
- manage updates for practice wide marketing material
- assist head of communications on project specific press related materials and relations
- generate PPQs, ITTs and contribute towards competition entries
- manage bid documentation templates including project sheets and staff CVs
- generate other material to support new business including reports and presentations
- monitor submitted bids and ensure feedback is gained and recorded
- arrange a debrief and review after all bids to analyse where improvements for the future can be made
- analyse feedback and success rate of bid submissions
Qualities and skills required:
- excellent time management and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- the ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects at any one time
- able to employ logic and common sense when problem solving
- ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- enthusiastic and positive
- excellent interpersonal skills with proactive attitude
- proficient/competent in Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign especially
- proficient in Microsoft Office
Please advise of your salary expectations and availability within your application.
No agencies, thank you.