ADS74 is seeking an architecture intern to join its team in Rotterdam.
ADS74 has open positions for interns who are European citizens or have a valid working visa for the EU.
If you are looking for an internship in a bold, creative, young and international working practice, this is your opportunity!
As intern you will be fully involved in the design process and have the chance to learn while make a significant contribution to the projects of ADS74.
We are seeking talented, enthusiastic and driven architectural interns to join our team in Rotterdam and that can start immediately.
The candidates are required to have:
- passion for architecture and design
- strong graphic and design talent
- positive can-do attitude, available and willing to get the job done well
- energetic and passionate mindset
- fluency in written and spoken English
- good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team
The selected candidate will work as a team member on projects in different design phases through drawing, rendering, making presentations and building physical models for our architectural investigations.
In our workflow we usually use the following software’s:
- 3D modelling with Revit and Rhino
- renderings with V-ray, Lumion, Twinmotion, Enscape
- 2D drawing in AutoCAD or Revit
- presentations, graphics and postproduction in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
The selected candidates will report directly to their project leader and the partner in charge of the project. Candidates who are available immediately will have priority in the selection process.
ADS74 is an international design practice specialising in architecture and urban planning founded by Alessandro De Santis in 2022. The firm operates on diverse scales, from small buildings to larger projects including territorial masterplans. The team works closely with engineers and interdisciplinary specialists on different typologies such as residential, mixed-use, workplace, hospitality, retail, cultural and educational buildings as well as urban planning. The studio is based in Rotterdam where its close-knit team of architects work from.
Would you like to join?
Please send your cover letter, CV resume and portfolio using the apply for job button below.
We look forward to meeting you!