ADS74 is hiring an architectural intern to join its team in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
Architecture internship at ADS74
ADS74 (formerly 7478 Architects) has open positions for interns who are European citizen, or have a valid working VISA for the EU.
If you are looking for an internship in a bold, creative, young, and international working practice, this is your opportunity!
As intern you will be fully involved in the design process and have the chance to learn while make a significant contribution to the projects of ADS74.
We are seeking talented, enthusiastic and driven architectural interns to join our team in Rotterdam and that can start immediately.
The candidates are required to have:
- passion for architecture and design
- strong graphic and design talent
- positive ‘can-do’ attitude, available and willing to get the job done well
- energetic and passionate mindset
- fluency in written and spoken English
- good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team
The selected candidate will work as a team member on projects in different design phases through drawing, rendering, making presentations and building physical models for our architectural investigations.
In our workflow we use the following softwares:
- 3D modelling with Rhino
- rendering with V-Ray or other similar software’s
- AutoCAD 2D drawing
- Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
The selected candidates will report directly to their project leader and the partner in charge of the project. Candidates who are available immediately will have priority in the selection process.
Would you like to join?
Please send your cover letter, CV resume and portfolio via the apply for job button below.
We look forward to meeting you!