Aesop is looking for a regional finished artist to join its team in Hong Kong.
Aesop has carefully cultivated a work environment in which our employees are constantly challenged to do their best. Our company is determinedly creative, intelligent and progressive, and nurtures these qualities by employing people who share our passionate interest in design, innovation, and incisive enquiry across all fields.
Our organisational culture is entirely unique, distinguished by an uncommon blend of courtesy, cordiality and intellectual energy. We seek those who can bring a wealth of life experience and inspired ideas to our table.
In return, we provide comprehensive induction and training programmes, and encourage an inclusive culture that nurtures enduring professional relationships. We also appreciate the benefits that flow from our employees’ external pursuits.
We raise our bar high at Aesop and never lower it; this is one of the keys to our success and one of the many reasons why people wish to work here. If you would like to join Aesop, we invite you to peruse our current career opportunities.
Purpose of the role
Responsible for and assisting in the completion of all work produced by head office graphic design and finished artist team, creating print- and web-ready files for a range of Aesop projects for Asia use. The role requires you to cheerfully work under the direction of the studio manager and design team in head office. Key to the role is the ability to work prodigiously and autonomously, under strict deadlines and exacting standards.
What we are looking for
- delivering artwork for use across all print media, Aesop websites and eDMs
- solid understanding of preparing print-ready artwork: postcards, brochures, leaflets, sponsorship ads
- in-store communication: Window vinyls, light boxes etc
- in-store specific: prepare price lists and other POS material
- integration of photos and graphical elements from briefs supplied
- fluency in English and any Asian language speaking and writing
- four-six years working experiences in advertising agencies’ studio or in-house FA team