Armarii is seeking a CAD technician to become part of its team in Crawley, UK.
CAD technician – bespoke furniture
An excellent opportunity to join a thriving manufacturing company based in Crawley. Armarii manufactures bespoke bedroom and bathroom furniture for national housebuilders and contractors and we are currently looking for a CAD technician to join our enthusiastic team.
The role involves converting designs agreed with customers into workable technical drawings for manufacture, using CAD/CAM software to issue works to the factory for machining.
Tasks will include:
- carrying out technical design work using CAD software
- drawings to be fully detailed and compliant with customer specification
- liaising with site staff for accurate and detailed site surveys
- updating manufacturing schedules
- uploading drawings to customer portals
- issuing work to the factory
- providing any additional details and explanations to the production team
- amending drawings to facilitate efficient manufacturing
- carefully annotating and logging any revisions to drawings
2D CAD experience is essential. Experience in Cabinet Vision software and 3D visualisation would be beneficial.
A proven track record in a similar role would be a benefit especially in a joinery background.
This is a very busy role in a fast-moving environment. It suits someone who enjoys being busy and is able to work to a high-level of accuracy within challenging deadlines. The person must be reliable, proactive and enthusiastic.
You need to have excellent spoken English and to live within a reasonable travelling distance.
To apply please submit your CV along with a brief letter explaining why you believe you are suitable for this position, using the ‘apply’ link below.