There is an opportunity for a junior architectural visualiser with at least two years’ experience to join ailleurs.studio in Paris, France.
Our small but growing team creates images, animated films, and virtual reality for architecture and interior design practices, real estate agencies, advertising agencies and brands. The core of our practice is to bridge technology and poetry. We capture the spirit of the not-yet-built, allowing images to speak through real qualities that stem from design, details, location, light, and matter. We collaborate with CGI artists, filmmakers, motion designer and photographers who enjoy working on unconventional and creative-driven projects and thrive from teamwork, synergy and collective commitment.
With a steady pipeline of projects, ailleurs studio is currently looking for its first full-time employee: a highly ambitious junior 3D artist.
The ideal candidate must meet the following requirements.
- at least two years’ professional experience in the architectural visualisation industry
- skilled in all aspects of 3D with artistic flair
- have a passion for architecture and other areas of design
- have a good eye for image composition, light moods, style and a natural visual storytelling ability
- comfortable collaborating with a multidisciplinary team
- eager to learn new software and tools, and able to assess every new challenge with an open mind and creativity
- ability to work on tight deadlines
- 3ds Max and Corona renderer – highly proficient
- Itoo Forest Pack and Railclone – proficient
- architectural photography skills/knowledge
- animation skills are a plus
If you think this sounds like you, get in touch with your CV and portfolio via the ‘apply’ link below.
About Alessandro Brotto, ailleurs studio founder
I am a CGI artist and architectural visualiser with more than ten years of experience in a broad range of interdisciplinary projects including architecture, interior and furniture design, and photography. After an extensive professional experience including six years of experience working in collaborative environments at RSI studio and Studio Patricia Urquiola, both internationally-renowned agencies, I recently founded ailleurs studio.