Al Ghalia is hiring an interior designer to join its team in Bahrain.
Our company is seeking a talented and experienced senior in-house interior designer with proven expertise in designing restaurants and hospitality projects. You will work closely with our project team to create designs that not only meet but exceed expectations. The ideal candidate will have a strong creative vision and be able to transform ideas into reality.
- collaborate with project teams to determine requirements, goals and budgets for each project
- develop comprehensive design plans, including sketches, renderings and blueprints
- work with vendors and contractors to obtain necessary materials and ensure quality control
- attend site visits to inspect project progress and ensure adherence to design specifications
- present design ideas and proposals to clients and stakeholders
- keep up-to-date with industry trends and technological advancements to deliver innovative design solutions
- minimum of five to ten years of experience as an interior designer, with demonstrated expertise in designing restaurants and hospitality projects
- strong proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suites and other related software
- extensive knowledge of materials, finishes and furnishings
- ability to communicate design ideas effectively in both visual and verbal forms
- Bachelor’s degree in interior design or a related field
- excellent time management and project coordination skills
If you are a creative problem-solver who can deliver design solutions, we encourage you to apply for this exciting in-house interior designer position. Join our dynamic team today and be part of designing inspiring spaces that leave a lasting impression.
- strong compensation and benefits package up to USD 115,000 (tax free), including health insurance and flight benefits (compensation will vary based on experience)
- various activities to encourage a healthy culture
- remote/hybrid possibility
Please click on the apply for job button to apply for this role.