Al Reem Company is looking to hire an experienced interior designer to join its practice in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
Al Reem Company is an innovative company looking for an experienced interior designer to join our young and design orientated team. This is a full-time permanent position, open position with immediate start for the selected candidate.
As an interior designer, you are expected to translate the projects briefings into strong concept designs. The ideal candidate should be flexible, innovative with excellent organisational skills.
Skills and experience:
- minimum of three years architectural experience
- conceptual approach and experience in specifying FF&E and styling materials and colours
- excellent technical drawing skills
- skilled in free hand sketches
- strong graphic aesthetic
- effective in building strong relationships with clients and suppliers
- fluency in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office required
Please send your detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) to email@example.com
We will conduct Skype interview on the first instance.
Experienced Part-III architect
at Paul Vick Architects
Part-II architectural assistant/architect
at Gibson Thornley