AL_A is looking for a studio assistant to join its team in London.
AL_A is an international award-winning architecture studio. We are an ambitious team of architects, designers and creative thinkers from around the world.
Working at AL_A
Working at AL_A will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself creatively and technically. As a key member of our growing team, you will work with talented, like-minded individuals on ambitious public projects around the world. We work together, from a beautiful Georgian townhouse in Bloomsbury. We are not a work-from-home office.
Professional and personal skills
We are looking for a studio assistant to join our team. If you are a bright, confident, outgoing individual with a can-do attitude, we’d like to hear from you. You must be an excellent communicator, a quick learner and a team player. You must be able to work methodically in a fast-paced creative environment, be well organised, flexible and have a keen eye for detail.
- fluent English language skills, both spoken and written
- bachelor’s degree, or higher, ideally in the creative field
- minimum one year’ experience in administrative FoH role
- good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook essential
- excellent organisation skills, attention to detail, ability to multitask and prioritise
- can-do attitude and a willingness to help
- proficiency in Adobe software InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator is beneficial
- all candidates must have the right to work in the UK
- support the head of operations to ensure a smooth-running studio for our team and guests
- managing office, project and director calendars; coordination of all digital and in-office meetings
- PA support to directors
- travel bookings, taxis, flights, accommodation and preparing clear succinct itineraries
- greeting all house visitors in a professional, friendly and welcoming way
- answering the phone, filtering calls, taking messages
- general housekeeping to ensure house and studio are always tidy and fully operational, management of office duty rotas
- managing office supplies
- support to IT team
- occasional admin support to the finance manager
- occasional admin support to the business development team
Please submit your application via the ‘apply for job’ button below.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom