Albert Angel is looking for a senior interior designer to join its team in Paris, France.
Architect and interior designer Albert Angel is seeking a senior interior designer to join the team as a project manager in Paris, France. Albert Angel is the co-founder and designer of kwerk.fr – innovative workspaces in Paris, France. The studio is primarily focused on hospitality design projects and creating its own Wellworking™ spaces in Paris and beyond.
The ideal candidate must have at least five years’ working experience in interior design projects from concept design through completion. The chosen candidate will act as a project manager under the principal leading the design, planning and build-out of new Wellworking™ spaces in Paris and beyond. You must have a pro-active and flexible approach, and be able to work on your own, as well as collaboratively – communicating well in both French and English. As a project manager you will have to demonstrate strong project management skills and strong interpersonal skills.
Essential requirements :
- minimum of five years’ working experience
- excellency in AutoCAD
- ability to manage and run the design process which includes understanding the deliverables in relation to the project requirements
- experience in creating working drawings and tender documents from concept to completion
- strong technical and detailing abilities
- ability to conceptualise quickly in the form of hand sketches; SketchUp; and or Photoshop renders
- ability to communicate and liaise confidently with contractors; sub-contractors and other consultants
- site experience
Desired requirements :
- experience in hospitality design
- experience in team management
- strong interest in workspace design
We are a French company based in Paris, France. All candidates must be legally lawful to work in the European Union.
Please submit your cover letter and resume using the ‘apply’ link below.
Potential candidates will be contacted for portfolios.