Junior/ middle weight designer
at Albion Nord
Albion Nord is looking to recruit a junior/ middle weight designer to join its London team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly ambitious interior design studio with lots of potential for growth and a number of exciting projects.
The Albion Nord design studio is located in Fitzrovia with a highly talented, welcoming team of 20. The studio consists of four talented directors with a focus on employee welfare and offer several brilliant benefits along with loyalty rewards.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- assisting and developing client briefs and conceptual presentations
- creating and delivering project documentation
- Sourcing and designing FF&E
- assisting creative directors across multiple projects
- knowledge of CAD
- supporting the team in the administration connected with projects
- arranging and assisting to presentations in meetings, preparing agendas and writing minutes
- site attendance
- FF&E delivery schedules
- installation of projects
- delivering end of project reports, handovers and closing out issues
- ability to manage and multi-task workload priorities
We are looking for professionals with impeccable communication skills, with great imitative and drive to grow within the team. You will ideally have between 2-4 years’ experience in a similar role.
You should be able to use Microsoft office, as well as highly capable on CAD, Sketch Up and Adobe Suite.
You will be keen to learn, proactive, considerate, tactful and a relationship builder. If you have a positive attitude, are a reliable team player and have good attention to detail, we’d like to hear from you.
What we offer:
- competitive salary and benefits scheme
- flexible working hours
- flexible three days in office – two working from home
- 22 days annual leave with a birthday bonus day
- health insurance
- PGL opportunities
- pension scheme
- loyalty rewards
- opportunities for learning, development and career advancement
- staff socials and study trips
Please submit your CV and portfolio via email to [email protected].