Alexander Waterworth is seeking a mid-weight interior designer to join its team in London.
Situated in the creative heart of London, our award-winning designs have continued to create and transform restaurants, bars, hotels, members clubs, theatres, and private residential properties for over a decade. Our extensive experience and international collective bring together an expanse of knowledge and expertise to our clients.
Our personalised approach forming collaborative partnerships through a journey of development and discovery remain key to our success. The studio remains sensitive to the concept, the space and the location. We are a values-led design studio; creative respectful and passionate delivering identity driven experiences.
We have an opportunity for a mid-weight interior designer to join our studio in Shoreditch, London.
We are looking for an experienced mid-weight designer with a minimum four years’ experience to join our creative team. The candidate should be a fluent English speaker with experience in a similar role.
Employment type: full-time
- demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of SketchUp, AutoCAD, InDesign, and Photoshop and be able to offer assistance to other members of staff
- the ability to generate concepts under the guidance of a senior designer, managing lower-level staff to assist
- show strong signs of self-management and be able to be proactive without guidance
- have a full understanding of project processes from concept, design development through to site implementation
- ability to produce tender packages including architectural, joinery and furniture drawings
- have the confidence to oversee and maintain the projects relevant schedules
- show knowledge and understanding of current UK building regulations
Please apply by submitting an up-to-date CV and an updated portfolio demonstrating your proficiency for the role above.