Alexander Waterworth is hiring a senior interior designer to join its team in London.
Situated in the creative heart of London, our award-winning designs have continued to create and transform restaurants, bars, hotels, members clubs, theatres and private residential properties for over a decade. Our extensive experience and international collective bring together an expanse of knowledge and expertise to our clients.
Our personalised approach forming collaborative partnerships through a journey of development and discovery remain key to our success. The studio remains sensitive to the concept, the space and the location. We are a values-led design studio; creative respectful & passionate delivering identity driven experiences.
We have an opportunity for a senior interior designer to join our studio in Shoreditch, London.
This role provides an exciting opportunity and will be suited to a person who possesses natural problem solving and leadership qualities. We are looking for a minimum of seven to eight years of interior design experience. You must be collaboratively minded who can work both independently and within a team. You must be highly organised and passionately dedicated to the design world. A strong professional with social awareness of the commercial, hotel and residential industries would be of great value. The candidate should be a fluent English speaker with experience in a similar role.
Employment type: full-time
- manage projects through all phase stages ensuring delivery of information on deadline
- to lead on the production and completion of all conceptual, tender and construction packages
- have up-to-date knowledge of current building regulations and codes
- manage a minimum of four staff members
- to have construction cost knowledge
- manage project timelines and project budgets
- to hold a high level of client presentation skills
- chair meetings
- maintain positive constructive relationships through each project
- attend industry and industry-related events on behalf of the studio
Please apply by submitting an up-to-date CV and an updated portfolio demonstrating your proficiency for the role above.